The Management of ROSWELL TANKERS CORP. is promoting and protecting the mental wellbeing of the workforce, which is important for individuals’ physical health, social wellbeing and productivity.
To fulfil these objectives, the management is committed to the following approach:
- Promoting the mental wellbeing of all staff through providing information and raising awareness about mental wellbeing.
- Developing skills for managers and supervisors to promote the mental wellbeing of employees and to deal with issues around mental health and stress effectively.
- Developing a culture based on trust, support and mutual respect within the workplace.
- Managing conflict effectively and ensure the workplace is free from bullying and harassment, discrimination and racism.
- Establishing good two-way communication to ensure staff involvement, particularly during periods of organisational change.
- Offering assistance, advice and support to people who experience a mental health problem while in employment.
- Helping people get back to work after a period of absence due to mental illness through making reasonable adjustments.
Mental health problems and stress can affect anyone, regardless of their position in the organization, that’s why this policy has the full support of Top Management and applies to all Company’s employees.